Incident Reports can be added, modified, deleted, or distributed via
e-mail to distribution lists. Spell checking is available on all text
Incident Reports include the following information:
- Incident status (open or closed)
- Contact information.
- Type of incident
- Date and time
- Detailed Incident Description
- Response times
- Actions taken
- Root causes
- Steps to prevent recurrence.
- Updates and modifications to filed reports
- Reasons for edits.
- Actions to be taken in the future
- Who is responsible
- Target completion date.
- Files can be uploaded and attached to the Incident Report
- When Incident Report is distributed, user can select if files are
included as attachments
- Incident Report can be distributed via email to individuals or email
- Distribution history will appear showing to whom and when the report
- 3 types of emails: initial incident email to all interested parties;
emails to individuals identified as responsible persons for future steps;
incident report update email
Task Assignment & Completion
- Persons assigned corrective actions and tasks receive emails with
incident report information, their tasks and completion dates
- Those responsible for uncompleted future steps receive emails with
links that let them mark their tasks as completed
- When all future tasks are completed, the incident is automatically
Incidents may also be manually closed by the administrator